Trying to avoid unnecessary sugar with kids during ANY holiday is incredibly difficult. Fortunately, many preschoolers enjoys crafts almost as much as sweets, so here are some easy and inexpensive (the Dollar Tree is simply amazing) Valentines ideas for your little ones to share with ANYONE!
- Small boxes of stickers
- Glue dots
(1) Adhere box of stickers to Valentine with a glue dot. Write child’s name.
- Jumping frogs
- Clear, plastic treat bags
(1) Print and cut template. Fold in half. Write child’s name.
(2) Cut down treat bags to fit frogs better.
(3) Put frog in bag and staple Valentine around bag to secure.