Yield: 8 mice (roughly)
What I used:
- Candy cane
- Candy Cane Mouse Template
- Red and Green felt (9×12 sheets)
- 7 mm pom-pom
- 7 mm google eyes
- Hot glue gun
- Black embroidery thread
(1) Trace template body onto green felt, and trace template ears onto red felt. Cut out shapes and cut slits (as on template).
(2) Guide the ears through the two vertical slits on the body.
(3) Guide candy cane through the horizontal slit on the body and through the base of the ears on the bottom of the body.
(4) Hot glue eyes and pom-pom nose.
(5) Thread embroidery need with two strands of thread. Pull through the pom-pom nose and cut thread.