From weddings to showers to birthday parties, water bottle labels are some of the least expensive, easiest ways to personalize a special occasion.
What I Used:
- Labels (see below for some printable options)
- Water bottles
- Full page labels or cardstock (both will also need clear packing tape) OR waterproof labels (this product works great when applying labels to anything that may “sweat”)
(1) Peel original label off of the bottle as best you can.
(2) Rinse water bottle over warm water to scrape off remaining label. You don’t need to worry about any residual sticky places as this will actually help adhere your personalized label. Wipe dry.
(3) Print out the labels and cut out.
(4) If you’re using waterproof labels, you can just peel and apply! If not, you’ll need to apply clear packing tape under and over the label itself to prevent the ink bleeding on your hands as the bottle “sweats.”
For more party ideas, check out the Parties & Birthdays series!
Available printable water bottle labels: