What I used:
- 12 graham cracker sheets
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 envelopes gelatin
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 24oz semi-sweet chocolate
Mise en place
- Oil 9×13 or 10×14 pan and line with plastic wrap. Oil plastic wrap.
- Melt butter
- Crush graham cracker sheets
(1) Combine crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl.
(2) Firmly press mixture into pan. Set aside.
(3) Stir gelatin into cold water. Set aside.
(4) Combine sugar, corn syrup, honey, and water in saucepan. Stirring constantly, cook to 250°.
(5) Pour syrup into stand mixer with whip attachment. Allow to cool to 210° (roughly 15 minutes).
While cooling syrup, melt gelatin over boiling water.
(6) Add melted gelatin and whip on high speed until light (roughly 6 minutes). Whip in vanilla extract.
(7) Using a rubber spatula, pour marshmallow mixture on top of graham cracker. Spread evenly. Allow to cool completely (several hours).
(8) Lay down plastic wrap and oil thoroughly. Invert slab onto plastic wrap and spread a layer of melted chocolate on top of graham cracker crust (reserving some for drizzling). Cool to harden.
(9) Invert slab and cut into small squares. Drizzle with remaining melted chocolate.