What I used:
- Candy cane
- Brown pipe cleaner
- 7 mm pom-pom
- 7 mm google eyes
- 7″ of ribbon (I used both 1/8″–red and 1/4″–green)
- Hot glue gun
(1) Twist the pipe cleaner around the curve of the candy cane, starting at the top of the candy cane.
(2) Take one long end of the pipe cleaner and fold it in half (creating one prong). Fold the end, at an angle, back into the middle (creating a second prong). Angle the remaining end away from the second prong (creating a third prong).
(3) Repeat on the other side.
(4) Hot glue base of the pipe cleaner to the candy cane.
(5) Hot glue eyes and nose onto the candy cane. Tie a bow with 7″ of ribbon on the candy cane and secure with hot glue.